Your donation, large or small, provides vital support and services to individuals with PWS from birth throughout adulthood, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
Where does your donation go?
PWSA of Indiana is a 100% volunteer based group and is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charity. Your donation helps us support PWS by:
- Educational Staff Trainings
- Provider and Care Giver Trainings
- Hosting Educational Conferences for families and caregivers
- Family supports-assisting families to see PWS specialist, in house visits
- Advocacy efforts
- Research efforts both local and national
- And so much more
1. To donate by PayPal or credit card, click the donate link below and you will be directed to the online payment option.
2. To pay by check, please mail your donation to the following address:
Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Indiana
7536 Moonbeam Drive Indianapolis, IN 46259